Sending Push Notifications
Push notifications are a way to get key information to attendees, such as updates to the agenda or special announcements. Notifications may be sent at any time before and during the conference. They are automatically disabled 5 days after the conference ends.
To send a push notification:
- Select ‘Pulse’ from the left navigation menu
- Click on the ‘Push Notifications’ tab
- Click the ‘Send Push Notification’ button
4. Enter a title and message for your push notification
5. Click the ‘Send’ button
Note: Push Notifications are sent real time
Historical push notifications are available on the ‘Push Notifications’ tab. The number of recipients displayed on this page represents the number of attendees that have opted in to receive push notifications at the time the notification was sent.
Using Pulse to see Historical Push Notifications in the App
All push notifications for a conference can be read in the ‘Pulse’ section in your app.
To view historical push notifications:
- Log in to the EventsXD app
- Click the ‘Pulse’ section on the navigation bar at the bottom of your screen
- Click on the ‘Notifications’ tab