Save time, money and the environment by providing all event material digitally in the app. When attendees open a resource, it will open in the browser of the device so they can easily bookmark, save or email it to view later. Resources are not currently available via your event website, only in the app.
We are currently working to resolve an issue with adding resources in the Safari browser. If you are using Safari and you are unable to load a PDF or other resource, please try using Chrome.
To add resources to a session:
- Click on ‘Sessions’ in the left navigation bar
- From the Session screen, select the session you want to add the resource to
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to “Resources”
- Click on ‘View Session Resources’
- Click ‘Add Resource’
- Fill in the data for your Resource:
- Content Type (direct upload or external link)
- If Direct Upload
- Click on ‘Click to Upload File’
Note: acceptable types are PDF, PowerPoint or images - there is a 3 MB limit per resource.
- If External Link, input URL
7. Select ‘File Type Icon’
8. Click ‘Add’. You have added a session resource!
The resource will appear in the list and it can be edited or deleted as necessary.
Example of the Session Resource link in the app: