- Select ‘Sessions’ from the left navigation bar
- From the Session screen, click ‘Add Session’
- Fill in the data for the Session
- Title (require)
- Choose a Session Time, Room, Session Type, Level, Speaker, Track, Audience, and Tags
- Use the drop down to select the value
- If the value has not been set, use the button to add here
Note on Speakers: The iOS app can display up to 8 speakers per session. If you have more than 8 speakers, we suggest listing them in the session description section.
Note on Session Times: Multiple sessions can be tied to one session time, so if you have concurrent sessions, just assign multiple sessions to a single session time. Each session is REQUIRED to have a session time.
Note on Session Types: If you create a Survey, each session must be assigned a Session Type. Then, activate the survey for the appropriate Session Types. See the Add Session Types article for more information.
4. Click ‘Add’. You have created a Session!
Go to the items listed in the left navigation menu to edit or add to the values you created for your Sessions like Speakers, Time Slots, Tracks, etc.
Example of a Session Detail screen in the app: